top of page
We served as exterior detailing consultants for Calvert Wright Architecture PC on this project.
These twin townhouses on an historic Chelsea block were built by a single owner in 1851. In subsequent years the townhouses were converted to individual single-family residences and later converted again to single-room occupancy hotels.
This project includes a meticulous restoration of the historic facade with a vertical and horizontal expansion to maximize floor area. The building includes nine residential units, six of which will have direct access to landscaped outdoor space. This renovation has been praised by the Landmarks Preservation Commission as well as the local Community Board 4.
Section Perspective Rear View
bottom of page